Want to become a Personal Trainer but have no fitness qualifications or experience? Then this is the course for you!
- Unit 1- Anatomy and Physiology for exercise
- Unit 2 - Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Unit 3- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Unit 4 - Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Unit 5- Planning gym based exercise
- Unit 6- Instructing Gym based exercise
- Unit 1 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Unit 2 – Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Unit 3 – Programming personal training with clients
- Unit 4 – Delivering personal training sessions
- Successful achievement of all units must be achieved for the full qualification.
Who is it for? What are the employment opportunities?
This course is for those wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as personal trainers but do not have a Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification. Personal Trainers are in high demand and work in gym clubs or on a self employed basis.
How will I study?
For flexibility this course is offered as a blended learning programme. This entails a combination of home study and training days.
- Home study – you will study at home, at times and locations to suit you. As soon as you enrol we will send all your learning manuals/workbooks out to you so you can start straight away. For online learning we will send your own unique learner login details. You will have a dedicated Tutor who will contact you and support you through your learning journey.
- Attendance - You will need to attend 6-7 weekend classroom/gym sessions. These run every other weekend. These sessions ensure you develop sound knowledge and understanding of the principles of exercise and fitness.
How am I assessed?
Your assessment will be fully explained in detail to you and you will be fully supported throughout. It will consist of you completing worksheets, sitting exams and being observed by one of our tutors.
How long does it take to complete?
This varies and depends on the commitment and time you can give to the course - but usually 3 months
Fee and payment
Special offer £990
Intereste free credit is avaialble through our Partner Dividebuy or you may be eligibel for Governemnt funding! Just get in touch to find out
Please see our terms and conditions for further information.
Age 16 and above
Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended
•• The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
•• There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2
When can I start on the course?
You can start right away!
Contact the Enrolment Team for further details
0844 357 5888 or 07808523448
Venues across the UK