When can I start the course? Courses start throughout the year at various venues - while you are waiting to start you will be sent online access to our portal to start your learning jouney!

What is REPs?
The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) is a government approved system of self-regulation for all instructors, coaches, trainers and teachers involved in the exercise and fitness industry. It is advised that all learners completing courses  should join this register. For more information go to www.exerciseregister.org.


I already have a fitness qualification--can I skip parts of the course or get a discount?This depends on the qualification you hold and the year achieved. You can apply for "Accredited Prior Learning" and if you are successful - you may be able to get a discount on the course or just take particular units.

Get into the Fitness Industry with Instructor qualifications, Personal Training and CPD Courses

Broaden your skills further with our Continuing Professional Development courses. We offer courses such as Kettlebells, Circuits, and Indoor Cycling!

Level 2 courses
Gym Instructor ⁄⁄ Exercise to Music Instructor//Childrens fitness instructor

Level 3 courses
Certificate in Personal Trainer ⁄⁄ Diploma in Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer // Nutrition

CPD courses Level 2
Kettle bells ⁄⁄ Indoor cycling // Circuits

cpd courses
Refer a friend and earn £50

T&C apply